AmigaActive (1385/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:20 May 2000 at 10:57:12
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

Hello Andy,

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

>>> Am I right in thinking you want an Amiga floppy drive?

> Just one question. What's this "floppy drive" of which you speak? I
> vaguely remember this from years ago, but I've not been anywhere
> near one in a long time. Not on the Amiga anyway ;) Not even sure if

Me, John and Ian at Deal Amiga Club use them extensively, even though
Johns machine formats disks that no-one else can read ;)

My spare disk is labelled "Briefcase", as that is what it does - carries
things from one place to another.

You know how it is when you sit next to someone else, one eye on your
screen and one on theirs...

"ere, how did you do that?"
"with this little utility, MagicX, of course".
"Oh....Got a floppy?" ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

I never forget a face; but in your case I'll make an exception.

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!